Welcome to Cat Eyes Red Lips, a beauty, fashion and lifestyle website created to bring you the latest gossip, helpful advice, tips and ideas on being one of the beautiful people!
I'm Maria Birs and this is my site. Here is a short interview I took part in back in 2013 by Erin Campbell:
- Erin: If someone said, "lets go and get a tattoo right now" what would you get?
Maria: I love seeing them on others, but I don't think I'd ever get one. I'm not good with pain and I don't want it looking wierd when I get pregnant and gain a lot of weight. I I were to though, I'd get a special symbol or date on my wrist. Like my brother's birth date or a tiny black cat.
- Erin: Do you put a star or an angel on top of your Christmas tree?
Maria: I actually put a bow on top of my tree, a big, glittery one.
- Erin: Do you watch the X factor and if you do, who is your favourite contestant this year?
Maria: I don't watch it currently, but sometimes I download the series after it finishes and I see them all in a few days.
- Erin: What do you think has been the luckiest day of your life?
Maria: Luckiest? Hmm, I'd love to go all sentimental about it and remember when all the special people came into my life, but the luckiest day I guess was actually when my life was literally saved by a doctor I'll forever admire and be grateful to.
- Erin: What is your favourite movie?
Maria: Can I name more than one? I am a huge Harry Potter fan, so those are my favourite movies and the books are also my favourite ones. I love a good story.
- Erin: If you were to cure something in this world, what would it be?
Maria: I'd say luekemia. It's the cancer I hate the most.
- Erin: What is your latest obsession? ( Mine is Oliver, I can't stop watching it! )
Maria: I was obsessing over "That 70's show", I watched day and night until I had finished it a few days ago. I can't believe it's over, I don't know what to do with my life from now on!
- Erin: If you were to have dinner with someone dead or alive, who would it be?
Maria: Well, I'd have a romantic dinner with Bruce Willis. And if it turnes out by the end of my date that I don't actually love him, I'd ditch him for a fun girls night out with Dita von Teese. I'd love to have dinner with that woman, but I don't think she eats much.
- Erin: Is there anything you think you missed during the years when you were a baby?
Maria: When I was a baby my parents told me we didn't have a tv in our house haha. That must have been boring.
- Erin: If you were a famous fashion designer and you were retiring, who would you make your last item of clothing for?
Maria: I'd make a stage outfit for Dita, that's sure. Imagine using all the glitter and girly stuff you want!
You are most welcome, and I thank you too! :) Have a lovely week! xoxo