Well hello everyone, get ready for a long post because I am doing the 99 Questions Tag that's doing the rounds in the blogosphere right now.
This is actually the 100 Questions Tag but with an honest name, because there are only 99 of them!
I had my hair done especially for some photos, but only one was any good. Anyway, let's get into these questions.
Here we go!
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I close them every time but the cat likes to slide them open for fun sometimes. My cat is really stupid, he has no idea that the monsters can walk out at any moment if the doors aren't shut.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No, but I do try to use them if possible.
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In, haven't you heard of the monsters?
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, mainly because if I were to steal something I would like it to be valuable.
- Do you like to use post-it notes?
- Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't have this option sadly, but if I had cut any coupons out you can best believe I'd use them.
- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees - I've used enough cosmetic bee venom on this face, so I guess it won't kill me ha ha!
- Do you have freckles?
- Do you always smile for pictures?
No, I actually rarely smile when posing and I have to force myself to do it for pictures.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm... probably rude people!
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No because I'm not 6.
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
I have, quite scary if you do it during the night... what's that I hear? Is it the sound of me peeing, is it a giant dragon bear behind me?
- What about pooped in the woods?
Not yet. But I imagine it's even less comfortable than peeing.
- Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I mostly need rhythm to move my body parts according to it.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- How many people have you slept with this week?
Just Matthew. He always sleeps next to me, when he's not playing with the closet doors and letting the monsters go free.
- What size is your bed?
Grand King size, and I am 5ft tall, so it's pretty much like another floor in my room for me.
- What is your Song of the week?
My most listened to this week is Riptide by Vance Joy.
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why the hell not, you can wear whatever you want.
- Do you still watch cartoons?
Occasionally, I still enjoy them.
- What's your least favorite movie?
I'm going to say The Blair Witch Project because I just saw a trailer last evening.
It's that kind of movie where nothing happens for 2 hours and then there's a dramatic ending. I get the effect they were going for, but it should have been shorter.
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I would spend it all in one day and never get to bury it, because I'm that kind of person...
- What do you drink with dinner?
I drink a lot of Coke and I try very hard to stick with water at dinner.
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- What is your favorite food?
Probably french fries or tater tots.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
I really loved Silent Hill, I remember watching it one evening and then again the next day. Same with Life of Pi, needless to say I cried both times.
- Last person you kissed/kissed you?
The bearded guy obviously. But I'll be honest, I may or may not have had a very interesting dream about Hawk Eye. Don't ask me why Hawk Eye when there is Thor, things just happen.
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nobody want to see a naked dwarf with stretch marks lol.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
For some of my abroad friends I like to send hand written thank you of birthday cards. I last sent a bunch in the beginning of spring this year.
- Can you change the oil on a car?
No *feels ashamed*.
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No *feels ashamed again*.
- Ever ran out of gas?
Not in the middle of the road :D
- Favorite kind of sandwich?
Bacon and bacon and bacon and maybe a little bit of salad in the middle.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I love sandwiches, I would eat them for any meal.
- What is your usual bedtime?
I have a really chaotic sleeping schedule so I don't know.
- Are you lazy?
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
No, because we didn't celebrate it much then.
- What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I am a horse.
- How many languages can you speak?
Only Romanian and English, I understand French and a bit of Spanish tho.
- Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I only buy them on trips to be honest.
- Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- Are you stubborn?
I'm really understanding and diplomat in situations of opinion differences.
- Who is better... Leno or Letterman?
- Ever watch soap operas?
I did watch a few seasons of Man Men, and you can say whatever you want, but that's a soap!
- Are you afraid of heights?
- Do you sing in the car?
That's how I roll.
- Do you sing in the shower?
No, I never get how that might be appealing, I never feel the need to sing when I wash myself.
- Do you dance in the car?
No, I like to be safe.
- Ever used a gun?
No, I did get to hold a hunting rifle tho!
- Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Pfff, maybe 3 years ago?
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not really, I enjoyed most of the ones I watched.
- Is Christmas stressful?
Christmas – no, getting gifts – yes!
- Ever eat a pierogi?
- Favorite type of fruit pie?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A cop or an astronaut.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
No, but I'd like to, everything would be so much more exciting!
- Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Many times, yes.
- Take a vitamin daily?
I don't but I should.
- Wear slippers?
At home all the time, even in the hot summer days.
- Wear a bath robe?
I have just one so when it's clean I do wear it.
- What do you wear to bed?
An old baggy T-shirt.
- First concert?
Hmm, I can't remember exactly, but I remember my older cousin taking me to some kind of festival when he was in high school and I was in middle schools still :D
- Walmart, Target or Kmart?
We have neither of those here.
- Nike or Adidas?
Adidas, I never liked anything Nike.
- Cheetos Or Fritos?
CHEETOS ARE LIFE!
- Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts because you can get the ones coated in crunchy paprika :D
- Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No, what the hell kind of question is this?
- Ever take dance lessons?
Not as an adult.
- Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Professional millionaire would be just perfect.
- Can you curl your tongue?
No, I can't even whistle.
- Ever won a spelling bee?
No, as we don't have these here, but I like to think that I'm a good speller.
- Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- Own any record albums?
- Own a record player?
No. This might explain the previous answer.
- Regularly burn incense?
No, I rarely do that because I am lazy.
- Ever been in love?
I like to think that I still am.
- Who would you like to see in concert?
The Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys and Marilyn Manson for sure!
- What was the last concert you saw?
It was Placebo last summer at a festival.
- Hot tea or cold tea?
I always drink mine cold.
- Tea or coffee?
Coke, why isn't Coke an option?
- Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- Can you swim well?
I can't swim at all.
- Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes I can.
- Are you patient?
Not to brag but I have never met anyone as patient as me. I should be murdering half the people I have to deal with every day, yet here I am calm and not in jail.
- DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band for sure!
- Ever won a contest?
No, but then again I have never participated in a Cheetos or Cheese Puff eating contest before.
- Ever have plastic surgery?
No, but I'd do it if I wanted to.
- Which are better black or green olives?
I like the green ones stuffed with peppers. Yum Yum Yum.
- Can you knit or crochet?
Neither, I used to do both when I was a kid but I forgot everything :D
- Best room for a fireplace?
The dining room.
- Do you want to get married?
Sure, why not?
- If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married.
- Who was your HS crush?
Are we talking celebrity HS crush?
Because it would probably be Jason Statham.
- Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, because I'm not 3.
- Do you have kids?
No, but I work with kids.
- Do you want kids?
No, because I work with kids. Bhahaha just kidding! I really don't right now, but maybe I will in the future.
- What's your favorite color?
Coincidentally it's Marsala, the colour of the year!
- Do you miss anyone right now?
Maybe my mom but I'm seeing her soon so I don't really think about missing her :D
OMG THIS WAS LONG! I feel tired after writing this, even though I just copied and pasted the questions and only wrote the answers.
Thank you for reading this stupid 99 questions tag, congrats for making it until the end ha ha! Now it's time to go put on my makeup and get ready to go out. See you soon!
[BACK TO TOP]
Posted on May 20, 2015 in Fun | 17 Comments